Award winning, published author who has featured numerous times in the media, Miriam McKenzie (Erikson). Say It Clearly Ltd offers customised speech training to business professionals, educators, parents.
Miriam has post graduate qualifications and over twenty five years’ experience teaching and training in speech and effective communication to a diverse range of clients including sales people, corporate CEOs, bankers, business owners, teachers and children.
She creates customised training programmes for individuals at all levels - from novice to experienced public speakers, speakers for whom English is a second language, children and young people.
- 2019, McKenzie, M. Say It Clearly (revised edition), Essential Resources, NZ,
- 2012, Erikson, M Say It Clearly, Essential Resources, NZ.
- 2018, Southland Export Trust grant winner for exporting speech programmes to China.
Conferences and Events:
- Conductive Education fundraiser 2013 - Presented and modelled for ‘Fragile’ clothing range for women and girls.
- NZ Regional Councils HR conference 2014 - Facilitated and presented Public Speaking - and it’s all public Speaking.
- NZ Law Society Southland Otago conference 2015 - Presented Effective Communication - what’s tone got to do with it?
- Southland Chamber of Commerce breakfast seminar 2016 - Opened and Closed for Christopher Luxon, CEO Air NZ.
- Southland Chamber of Commerce Women Inspiring Women conference 2020. How to flip the coin from fear to courage.